This section is intended for adding your data to the EuroGeoSource portal.
Vital documents have been provided to ensure that the data can be successfully added.
The toolstack and implementation of a download service are described in EGS Cookbook services v2.1.
The guidelines for creating and adding metadata are described in EGS Cookbook of Metadata v1.0.
The following files are required for the implementation:
- Database scripts for Oracle 2.1.1
- Database scripts for Postgres 2.1.1
- deegree configuration files 2.0.3 (INSPIRE schemas, EGS application schemas, deegree mapping)
The EGS relational datamodel is described in the following files:
- EGS Relational datamodel description v2.1.0
- EGS Relational datamodel multi lingualism v2.1.0
- EGS codelists v2.1.1
The design of the EGS UML and database model is documented in the following Enterprise Architect projects:
- UML and datamodel diagram Energy Resources v2.0.3
- UML and datamodel diagram Mineral Resources v2.0.3
- Database model overview 2.0.3
- Database model Multi Lingualism v2.0.3
Images of those diagrams can be found in Images of Enterprise Architect diagrams 2.0.3 (zip file)
The following cookbook and spreadsheet files are used for implementing multilinguality:
- Cookbook of multilingual implementation
- Catalog Client Messages (spreadsheet)
- Client Interface and tooltips (spreadsheet)
- Codelists (spreadsheet)
- Data Entry (spreadsheet)
The next document describes how the 'interoperable spatial data content of the project' is implemented.